I’m dusting off yet another Ugly Christmas Sweater and prepping some amazing, fluff-free, strategy and motivation packed notes because tomorrow my ongoing Holiday PR Prep class is back in session, from 12-1 pm EST (psst – this class will be recorded, so if you can’t make it you can sign up and score a replay the next day). If you’re hoping to land your product in a holiday gift guide or share your expertise in a holiday magazine issue (imagine all of those eyeballs on your business!) this class is for you!
Product makers, experts, and service providers, you’re all welcome – just come ready to be schooled and motivated “Sabina-style” – which means you’ll spend an action-packed hour with me getting a game plan together, talking through pitch templates and scripts, there will definitely be a pep talk (or two), and you’ll leave with a homework assignment!
Homework assignment?! You bet! But the “assignments into action” I lay down during every class can be applied directly – and immediately – to your DIY PR plan, so you can be assured you won’t be getting busy work for work’s sake! I know you’ve got enough on your plate as it is!
Here’s a sneak peek at what we’ll be covering during Thursday’s online training:
- The five things you must do before pressing send on a holiday pitch email – or any pitch!
- How to pitch the press if you’re currently feeling shy, anxious, or frozen.
- What to do if you’re still not sure what members of the press are the best fit for your product or expertise.
- How to execute pitching the press like a pro: What days and what time are best, what kind of communication are they looking for emails or phone calls, and anything else you want to ask about execution during the live class!
- We’ll discuss the anatomy a perfect pitch, and you’ll receive a template for your holiday pitch and follow up.
- An introduction to following up on your pitches the right way.
- How to ensure that you’re not just pitching for holiday but actually growing long-term relationships with the people you’re emailing.
- What not to do when trying to get into a holiday gift guide or holiday press.
Because this class is live, if you join is in real-time I welcome you to come armed with your questions – we’ll answer them live! Not able to make it? Sign up and you’ll be the first to receive the class replay and companion guide the next morning!
Sound like a plan? Ready to grow your business, your visibility, your press coverage and your sales this Christmas season?
Sign up and I’ll see you there!
Did you miss the first class in our series? Score the replay and companion guide HERE!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.