Do you want to do a “PR Victory Lap” with me at the end of this week (in your home, in the office, down the hallway down the sidewalk – no judgment) because you completed one small but important publicity-boosting task that makes you feel so good you can’t help but celebrate? Here’s how we’re going to make that happen…
I want you to close your eyes and visualize a PR goal of yours, that if accomplished would make you SO happy you would do a victory lap. or at least give yourself a solid high-five, while also feeling like a weight has been lifted off of you.
It doesn’t have to be a big goal – it can even be a smaller part of a larger task, but it’s hanging over you and you need to get it done for your professional (and mental!) sake.
Today I’m sharing a downloadable goal sheet she I use to do just that every week. Little, consistent, steps lead to big results, and this sheet is going to prove it to you!
Are you anti-planning & specific-goal setting? Don’t worry, I used to be as well. But I’ve since discovered that when I set small goals, and create a plan to reach them and to bust obstacles that could hold me back from that, my mind instantly chills out and relaxes – making it even easier to be creative and entrepreneurial, and my goals have a much higher probability of being accomplished or at least having a big chunk of them completed.
WHY IS THIS GOAL SHEET SO SPECIAL & DIFFERENT?
- It’s simple, laser-focused (only one goal here, folks) and can easily be worked into your larger planning system.
- It doesn’t just let you name & claim the task you’re going to accomplish, it also encourages you to identify the obstacles that could hold you back so you can squash ’em before they start!
- It’s fast & fun to fill out, print out, and hang somewhere you can see it all week long.
- You don’t have to go it alone! Your fellow Press for Success Facebook Community members will happily cheer you along and help you along the way to seeing them through!
- These small steps forward will lead to BIG success + motivation!
- It’s FREE, you have nothing to lose!
Download your PR Victory Sheet right away, fill it out, and make that goal happen this week. Then on Friday, we can all do some PR Victory Laps together – I will InstaStory mine if you will…I’m serious! Be sure to tag me (@sabinaknows, @pressforsuccess, #pressforsuccess, #PRPrepSchool) and show us your victory!
Remember: It’s never too late to begin making a plan to move little steps in the right direction, and the start of the week is the perfect time to do just that!
Have a friend you’d like to run PR Victory Laps with? Be sure you share this blog post with them!
What do YOU do to be sure you keep moving forward towards your business goals every week? How do you bust through obstacles holding you back? Let us know in the comments below!