Do any of the following feelings apply to you when it comes to your public relations and social media work and outreach?
- Stressed and Anxious
- Overworked & Stretched to the Limit
- Shy and Frozen
- Experiencing Imposter Syndrome That Keeps You From Taking Action
- Analysis Paralysis
- Not Sure if Public Relations is a Giant Waste of Time (spoiler alert, it’s quite the opposite)
I’m guessing at least a couple of those feelings and mental roadblocks sounded familiar because, guess what? You’re not alone!
Running your own business, sharing your passion and purpose with the press and the world and putting yourself out there isn’t easy and it isn’t without it’s own unique set of challenges. Couple that with all the other work and life demands that surround you ever day and you can begin to feel several of those feelings.
But you cannot let any of those feelings turn into a barrier to PR – and business – success. You can’t ignore them because they will stop you from getting the visibility, buzz, and validation their business needs to get clients, customers, get known, and give you the freedom that a successful and thriving business affords you.
The good news is, you don’t have to anymore.
The truth is, quite a few of you have been sending out an SOS to us here at Sabina Knows HQ and this week is our answer to your calls – and a lot of your PR work pressure and frustration. In this Tuesday’s (free and live) Press for Success PR Training we’re addressing your calls for help and talking about exactly what has been getting in the way of your publicity success and giving you my personal strategies, tips, shortcuts and “PR hacks” I’ve used to deal with every one of these situations over the past decade of my public relations work.
I’ll also teach you what I’ve done that allowed me to move past these mental and organizational blocks and successfully get my clients, myself, and teach my students to get powerful and ongoing national and local press.
Here’s a peek into our agenda for tomorrow’s live class – and yes, it’s going to be recorded so sign up regardless of whether you can make the live training and you’ll get emailed a copy of the video and companion guide!
PR Training Agenda for Tuesday August 9th
- How to get over the top PR Phobias that prevent business owners, experts, and coaches from taking action to get publicity and buzz.
- Your answer once and for all to the question of, “Why do I need to get PR, and is all this work actually worth it?”
- How to arrange and organize your work week so you can do your PR work, while still running a business and having a life.
- How to deal with “Imposter Syndrome” and stop it from holding you back from doing the work you’re meant to do in the world.
- The mindsets you need to get confident, take action, get press, and grow your business.
- The time sucks you need to eliminate from your PR to do list.
- How to push past year fear, get into your discomfort zone, and execute buzz building strategies that will make the biggest in your business – let’s stop doing the busy work that is keeping us away from the progress we need to make!
Sign up now to save your seat in our digital classroom and get you on the list for the recording and companion guide!
Have a friend who you think should be in class with us? Let them know – tweet it out here!Don't Miss It: Free PR Training: Public Relations Success for the Stressed, Overworked, & Shy! Click To Tweet
Is there a question you want to be sure we answer during our live class? Feel free to “raise your hand” live while I’m teaching and ask it – and I’ll answer it – or you can tweet it to me or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance and we’ll be sure to try our best to fit it into our live training!