Tell me if any of this sounds like you:
- You never have enough time to get your to do list done.
- You feel like you have to stretch every day to accomplish even the “basics”.
- You get anxious in the morning when you think about the day to come.
- There is little to no sense of control of your schedule.
- Your big goal or big dream projects seem just out of your reach, barricaded by other tasks.
- You’ve resorted to getting up earlier or staying up later just to get your necessities done.
Let’s be real, we all feel like that, and if you don’t make some changes you’re going to keep feeling like this, and nobody wants that. Fortunately, there’s a solution. In fact, there are several, and the even better news is that they’re not complicated but they can produce dramatic results. For instance, did you know that by eliminating the 8-9 times you’re interrupted and hour (on average, daily) you can add hours of time back into your day? Hours to spend doing what you love, creating awesome things or just having a few moments to yourself?
I had the chance to share those strategies on behalf of Tin Shingle on Better TV and in case you’ve missed it you can watch them below!
Watch the Episode:
Do you have any tactics that keep you productive and add time back into your life? We all want to know! Share your tips in the comments below!