(SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO OF CLASS)
Take a moment, shut your eyes, and think about your “TV goals” – the local or national television shows where you’d love to see your business, products, services or yourself featured…The moment you’re imagining in your head is not at all an impossibility. No matter where you live, no matter where you’re starting from on your PR journey, and I’m going to teach you all about it in this past week’s FREE PR Training which I recorded and you can find below!
In my 10+ years running a PR agency and teaching entrepreneurs and biz owners like you how to do their own PR, my clients and students have appeared in countless local television appearances as well as on Good Morning America, E! News, Dr. Oz, Wendy Williams, the Today Show, and more. This past week I taught you exactly what I did to make that happen, live, and on camera!
Let me level with you: If you want the website traffic, visibility, buzz and sales your business needs to go from struggling to a success, you need to make outreach to the TV press (and the other “players” in this media medium) and this class will get you there.
Feeling like you don’t have the courage or confidence to “go live”? Don’t worry, we talked through that as well!
It’s Your Turn to Be in the Spotlight…
In just 3 to 5 minutes, TV publicity and exposure gives thousands to millions of new, potential customers and brand supporters get an introduction to your business, as it’s being validated by trusted, on-air reporters or experts. That translates into thousands of dollars in free advertising, a dramatic boost in sales, but perhaps even more importantly, it leads to brand awareness and trust. That is what will help you build your brand for the long game.
In this week’s live, online free training I gave you action steps you can begin taking immediately after class to build relationships with the television press (locally and nationally), and book TV segments. Whether you are a product maker, service provider, coach or expert, this class has you covered. I want you to use the strategies, scripts, and explain a clear path from PR goal, to pitching, to your TV segment.
Referenced in the Class:
35 Story Ideas Pitch Angle Book (a MUST HAVE for any small biz or entrepreneur): 35 Story Ideas Swipebook
Press for Success PR Masterclass & Exclusive Student Discount: Self-Guided PR Masterclass (Online), use code GETPRESS for $100.00 off your lifetime enrollment including all the extra bells & whistles like my Podcast Pitch List (a comprehensive list of podcasts every entrepreneur should know about and pitch), updates for life, and our ongoing exclusive add-ons!
Mentions of empowering and entrepreneurial on-air experts you should get inspired by and follow on social media:
What We Covered in This Class:
- The specific ways pitching television press differs from any other type of press you may have pitched in the past (magazines, websites) and what you need to know about delivering information to them PR-pro style.
- Write Emails That Get Opened: I’ll Teach You How to create a story angle and pitch concept that will be well received by TV producers and reporters.
- Become a go-to TV expert. My clients and students are on TV nearly weekly sharing their expertise with viewers. From Dr. Oz to the Today Show, local news to national, they’re implementing the same strategies I’ll teach you during this class.
- Everyone loves a local success story! Want to share your business with your local news? I’ll teach you how!
- Dreaming of your product debuting in a shopping segment on the Today Show, Good Morning America, Wendy Williams and beyond? I’ll teach you how that process works.
- What to expect when you go live: We’ll talk through what will happen before, during and after your TV appearance. Knowing in advance will help eliminate any pre-show jitters!