Good day friends! It’s time to wake up and smell the opportunity that is brewing! The opportunity in question today is a big one and it’s going to save you time, stress, money, and hassle: It’s the chance to learn how to build relationships with local and national press of all kinds (television, online, print) starting this week, no matter where you live and no matter your PR experience level!
But first, let me burst a little PR bubble for you because someone had to do it:
On your quest to get press, media contacts alone will not land you the publicity your business needs and wants. Buying that list won’t be your path to press success! An email address isn’t enough!
What you really need are authentic, strategic, and long term relationships with the press, and in this week’s FREE PR Training I’ll teach you 4 fool-proof ways to make that happen, and quickly!
PR Training Agenda for August 18th 2016
- You’ll learn 4 strategies you can begin using immediately to grow relationships with your dream press targets, locally and nationally.
- I’ll share 3 big no-no’s you want to avoid at all costs if you want members of the press to actually respond to your emails and work with you.
- Let Social Media Help You: I’ll demonstrate the right way to use Twitter and Instagram to connect with members of the media (and I’ll talk about what you should avoid doing as well).
- An Action Plan you can begin using immediately: In our regular “Assignments into Action” portion of class I’ll be giving you your marching orders – moves you can begin using right after class that will help you connect with reporters, producers, bloggers and editors.
- Your burning PR questions – bring them to class, or email them to me (email@example.com) in advance and I’ll address them on the class!
Because here’s the thing: People help people they know, names they recognize (even from social media) and brands connect with! Members of the media are no different. These days there are a lot of people competing for their attention, from publicists to other brands doing DIY PR ,and to grow your visibility, buzz, trust-factor and business you need to move beyond just knowing someone’s contact details, you need to get to know them a little bit (and have them get to know you as well).
Now, the Good News…
No matter where you live and where you’re starting from in terms of your PR skill level, I’m going to teach you how to begin growing those relationships immediately, without feeling pushy or awkward.
Join me live and online tomorrow, bring your burning PR and relationship-building questions, and you’ll leave armed with an action plan and the systems you need to build your media Rolodex the right way and the high-impact way, for years to come!