WHEN PEOPLE ARE GIVEN THE TOOLS TO BUILD THEIR BEST LIFE…
WHEN PEOPLE ARE GIVEN THE CONFIDENCE AND COURAGE
TO SHARE THEIR PASSION AND PURPOSE…
WE ALL REAP THE REWARDS.
THE SPECTRUM OF MY SPEAKING PROGRAMS RUNS FROM
PERSONAL MOTIVATION TO SMALL BUSINESS EDUCATION.
Within these engaging, fluff-free, thought-provoking and customizable engagements I can…
- Light a revolutionary fire within people, giving them actionable and practical strategies to begin living there life like it’s not a dress rehearsal, follow their professional passions, and make proactive decisions to live their best life personally and professionally.
- Talk “down and dirty” about small business and entrepreneurship strategies; from best practice social media and public relations tactics, to revenue growth and diversification.
- Speak candidly about the how’s and why’s that accompany choosing a professional path that is both personally and financially fulfilling (and possible).
- Share insight into and advice about the many stages of the small business journey.
- Inspire people to make their own self-care and sanity top-of-the-list priorities. Topics in this vein include training people how to be less busy, boosting self-confidence, avoiding procrastination and more.
I leave participants – oh yes I engage my audiences – with a renewed sense of purpose, and proactive steps to begin transforming their lives from the inside out, immediately.
I’ve shared these programs with:
• Tory Johnson’s Spark & Hustle Tour
• Fordham University Entrepreneurship Program
• The Brooklyn Public Library
• The University of Michigan School of Communications
• The Emerging Designer Speaker Series
• The Fashion Center, New York City
• The Junior League of New York City
…and many more
I look forward to connecting with you and creating an opportunity for growth and positive change in your professional or personal community. To learn more about booking me for speaking or teaching opportunities email email@example.com.
Sabina is an entrepreneur, speaker and media expert dedicated to educating and empowering people to lead lives rooted in passion and purpose both professionally and personally.
This role of teacher and leader seems pre-ordained as Sabina’s past career saw her teaching high school students on the south side of Chicago and then designing educational curriculum for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Upon moving to New York City after deeming a “New York Chapter” a necessity, she began a career in public relations and within a year she branched out on her own and started Red Branch Public Relations, a successful and respected PR and social media agency specializing in start-ups and small businesses.
In 2012 she co-founded Tin Shingle (www.TinShingle.com) an online education platform and community that educates and motivates business owners from New York to Los Angeles, Mexico to the United Kingdom.
In 2014, inspired by her own experiences and challenges, and after watching far too many people struggle to find professional fulfillment and personal meaning in their lives, she launched Sabina Knows to offer them the direction, motivation and tools to lead lives rooted in and filled with passion, purpose, peace and abundance.
The common thread throughout Sabina’s career has been her desire to make success and professional independence accessible to all she teaches and reaches.
Sabina also serves as a contributing writer for AllBusiness.com and is a regularly featured media expert in outlets including USA Today, The Huffington Post, Fox Business News, ABC News, NBC News, Shape Magazine, More Magazine, Better TV and Forbes.
Sabina lives with her husband in Brooklyn, New York.